Click here to download Mary’s One Sheet summary of her books, speaking and ministry.
Contact Mary to book her as Speaker-Facilitator for your next weekend retreat.
Who Are You? Discover the Woman God Created You to Be. “There are many virtuous and capable women in the world, but you surpass them all!” Provers 31:29
Mary’s retreat will transform your walk with Christ as she shares her funny stories, biblical examples, and powerful messages through these four topics.
- Defining Moments Within minutes, the Woman caught in adultery had both good and bad defining moments in her life. The moment she was dragged into public and humiliated, and the moment Jesus said, “Go and sin no more.” Mary will challenge you to see both bad and good defining moments as good when used for God’s glory.
- God Loves You The Samaritan Woman made many mistakes in her life, yet Jesus pursued her until she understood she was loved by the Savior of the world. Mary’s words of encouragement will challenge to serve Christ regardless of your past mistakes.
- Who Are You? Mary Magdalene was possessed by seven evil spirits. Christ changed her life dramatically and she understood who she was in Christ and how to serve her Savior.
- Dare to Dream Caleb dreamed of the Promised Land for over forty years but patiently waited for the Lord to lead the battle. Your dreams will also come into fruition when you align your dreams with God’s will for your life.
This weekend retreat is available in multiple formats.
- Mary as a speaker only. She will present the four talks listed above. You will be provided with breakout questions for your small group leaders in advance.
- Mary as both the speaker and the facilitator for your event. At the end of each talk, she will facilitate questions and discussions with a larger group of ladies.
- Optional – Music by Angie Howard. Angie’s musical talent as a worship leader and soloist is uplifting and inspirational.
Mary resides in Radnor, Ohio with her husband, Jim. Together they enjoy family, friends, farm life, and vacations. She is a farm girl at heart who discovered her niche as a Christian author and speaker.
She is the author of Bloom Where You’re Planted which is filled with flickers of laughter and moments of tears as you relate to her daily life with Jesus. Her unique style of writing intertwines the gospel with stories from her life as she turns your path of the mundane and the mayhem into extraordinary living with Christ.
As a speaker, Mary provides insights from her own life and challenges you to live an extraordinary life for Jesus. Her topics range from a season of grief where she shares how she made “Something out of Nothing” to “Bloom Where You’re Planted” as you learn to BLOOM through all of life’s circumstances.
If interested in having Mary speak at your event please fill out the Contact Request form here!
Previous Speaking Engagements
Asbury United Methodist Church
Galena United Methodist Church
Women’s Sunday Speaker
Valleyview Evangelical Friends Church
Women’s Spring Luncheon
Trinity Lutheran Church
Ladies Retreat – Key Note Speaker
New California Presbyterian Church
Plain City, Ohio
Trinity Lutheran Church
Grief Share Group
King’s Daughters & Sons, Circle of Remembrance
Fellowship of Christian Farmers International
Church Service Speaker at Commodity Classic 2017 Convention
San Antonio, Texas
Compassion Christian Church
Ladies Easter Luncheon
Fulton Creek Evangelical Friends Church
Rhinehart United Methodist Church
Mt. Victory, Ohio
West Mansfield United Methodist Church
Laity Sunday Speaker
West Mansfield, Ohio
Ostrander Presbyterian Church
Sunday Pulpit Supply
- Something out of Nothing While in a season of grief, Mary discovered that she could make something out of nothing. She will help you find blessings in your life on those most difficult days in a season of grief.
- Dare to Dream “What you dare to dream of, dare to do.” Sarah Jane Shoaf. Learn how to follow your dreams and be motivated to accomplish them by aligning your dreams with God’s will for your life.
- Bloom Where You’re Planted God calls us to Bloom through adversity, Bloom with laughter, Bloom in the silence, and Bloom in Spirit. Mary shares biblical truths and her personal testimony as she walked through some difficult days as both a sister and a servant.
- The Woman God Sees Do you see yourself as God sees you? Mary’s personal stories and scripture will lead you through these four biblical truths: You are Chosen. You are Precious. You are Loved. You are God’s Royalty.
- A Christian Farm Wife’s Perspective As a woman who wears many hats, from farmwife, to speaker and author. Mary shares her struggles as a newlywed on the farm and how they learned to build their marriage around Christ, even on the most stressful of day.
- Faith, Farming and Career As a farmwife Mary shares farm statistics to increase awareness about farm life. She shares how faith, farming and her career all intertwine and work together for God’s glory.
- What Is Your Legacy You can either have a negative impacts on the lives of others—or a positive one.
- Custom Topic All of my topics have been a result of special requests. I am open to new topics and your theme, provided I feel qualified for your subject.